About the Role
• Management and monitoring of project budgets, costs and contract terms, through senior surveyors.
• Work closely with Area operations manager and construction department.
• Line management of QS staff.
• Work closely with operations director and manager to ensure contractual and financial aspects are managed together.
• Advise on matters of contract as required.
• Liaison with financial controller, procurement manager and estimators.
• Valuation of works and collation of associated documentation including CVRs and sales forecast.
• Review CVRs and cost reports and examine for credibility.
• Oversee sales forecasts and reporting of sales figures – historical and future.
• Chair fortnightly contracts review meetings.
• Management of QS staff – administrative records, appraisal and performance management, development and coaching.
• Organise and attend monthly CVR meeting.
• Produce project board report for every job over £1m.
• Deal with sub-contractor issues, including contractual issues and make recommendations to Operations director.
• Deal with client issues, including financial contractual issues and make recommendations to QS or deal with client directly, as required.
• Signing off payment applications with suitable documentation.
• Cascade directors’ information and Lawtech procedures, throughout sites and projects.
• Produce board report and summary information, in conjunction with Area Operations Manager.
· Technical – qualified eg AIOB, FIOB, RICS or Degree in surveying and experienced senior surveyor within construction industry.
· CSCS black card (contracts manager).
· Programme and project management – understand GANTT charts including interpretation of requirements and tracking of financial information.
· CRB/Disclosure checked as required for specific sites eg schools.
· Advanced user MS Excel.
· Competent user MS Word, MS Project, Microsoft Outlook email and calendars.
About the Company
Founded over 20 years, Lawtech have become a leading principal contractor specialising in cladding remediation, synonymous with the highest quality & technical experience in conjunction with exceptional workmanship. Delivering compliant multi-million-pound cladding repatriations & regeneration contracts throughout London and the wider Southeast.
Versatility from large estates to low-rise/mid-rise/high-rise blocks, projects are bespoke to the individual needs of our clients and lead with our core values of excellence. Utilising our specialist in-house design, we ensure the highest quality standards by conducting comprehensive inspections at each stage of every installation.
A collaborative approach with our “green agenda” creating a low carbon community for both public bodies and the private sector.
Lawtech group operations have a significant impact on social, environmental, and the economic wellbeing of our communities. We are committed to strict ethical, professional, and legal standards, placing high emphasis within communities, providing an extensive range of social values.
Please apply below with CV and Cover letter, referring to the particular role you are submitting the application for.